"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little-if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe thats the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be pretty as possible for destiny." - Coco Chanel.

8.21.2011

Recently spotted a few looks that I absolutely adore from certain style stars. Spring is coming up, yay :D ! More lazy days at the beach, double yay :D ! I was hoping on taking a lot of pictures today but the weather is an epic fail! Oh well ..



Ashlee Simpson has been on the hush lately, but I managed to find a picture of her taken at an event she recently attended ..Check it out (below)

The look is pretty casual but I love how she added a lil touch of this and that.

 



I totally love her pixie cut! I like how everyone has gone pixie of late, like myself :)
Touch of red to her leopard dress is stunning. The red lip always finishes up the look.

Blake Lively.


This lady never disappoints. We all know her from Gossip girl and the statement pieces she always rocks up with. Her sense of style is very elegant and sophisticated. I love how the dress is cinched on the waist, to show a lil curve here and there.

Emma Roberts.


So adorbz right?
Emma Roberts rockin' a 50's chic dress, with a nude clutch and red patent heels.

Hayden Panettiere


This mini dress is lovely. Very elegant especially the bright red and accentuated shoulders.

Lauren Conrad & Nina Dobrev.



The printed mini dresses they're both wearing scream adorbz! They'll work perfectly well for the summer. I feel like I'd add a biker jacket for a chilly night out. Amaze!

No comments:

Post a Comment