"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little-if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe thats the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be pretty as possible for destiny." - Coco Chanel.

4.06.2011

fall/winter11


Its getting cold and fall has come in again. I for one am happy :) and not just because im a winter baba, but cold weather makes me happy in some way. It hasnt gotten that cold but just to prepare this is how i'l be rocking up this season



chunky jerseys are thee best.trust. hobo-ish yes ! ,good trying out something new every now and again

fell in love with this plaid shirt the minute I layed my eyes on it. This is how I wear it or as a top dress and add a silver belt. I love how its optional :) heres more.




the shoes can be changed to a pair of brogues. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment