"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little-if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe thats the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be pretty as possible for destiny." - Coco Chanel.

4.03.2011

watch me do it !


This has to be the most exciting outfit in my wardrobe. I Love this typo look so so much. Having the 'edgy' look to whatever you wear is a must i believe. - biker jackets. MAJOR thumbs up. I'm a person who normally wears skirts, i feel very comfortable in them. Trousers and pants give me problems because I'm wide hipped and would rather not flaunt much ;). xx

1 comment:

  1. Masibulele Lele Maqetuka5 April 2011 at 08:45

    - I am L O V I N G the blog - Angels & Ginger - Naso . I am so PROUD of you because you have come so far from just taking pics in your free time you actually doing something with your talent which is knowing FASHION & being able to express it through a Blog . I'm behind you 100% & I wish you all the best with your future endeavours !

    ReplyDelete