"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little-if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe thats the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be pretty as possible for destiny." - Coco Chanel.

4.17.2011

lust haves !

This hat and girl look so cute put together. I went out shopping a week ago (when my phone got robbed) and found a similar hat, but made out of wool and inside it had built in earphones, sooo cool. I sadly walked out the store empty handed though but its definitely in my budget :)


My birthday is coming up in about 3 months and I'm hoping and praying someone will be thoughtful enough to hook me up with a leopard print dress (pout). I feel a tear welling up every time I pass by traffic and all I can basically do is...just that.PASS and not finally own it.

Its amazing how you can even look stylish whilst walking your pet ! Military jacket is a total lust have in ones closet. I cant wait to get one. Olivia Palermo paired it up so beautifully with a belt and the remarkable dash of attitude :) - YAY to stylish pet walkers !

Got myself a cute leopard printed scarf this weekend :) a similar beret  is next. I obviously wont wear them together at the same time,no,no.

No comments:

Post a Comment