"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little-if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe thats the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be pretty as possible for destiny." - Coco Chanel.

5.02.2011

Fan Bingbing

I've bin keeping a reeeally close eye on Chinese actress and singer, Fan Bingbing. She's become a style icon and I seriously can't get over how absolutely stunning she is. 




On the picture below she is rockin' a turban/head wrap


The turban is actually a crystal cardigan that the designer gifted her the day before. She showed up later wearing this outfit with the cardigan wrapped as a turban. This demonstrates why I'm particularly fascinated with her style. She is original, and a risk taker.


Couldn't be more in Love with this dress, the pattern is flawless and is just on some other tip. I especially Love the fact that its a one shoulder dress.




I'm so sorry if I'm over doing the pictures, ha ha. I'm totally blown away :)

Please care to check out the star clutch. Sooo amazing !


My personal favourite (which is why its saved for last) are these sunglasses with a bow. I need to get myself a pair and FAST. Miss.Fan can't get any more classy. You've got to Love what she puts together. Id absolutely sleep in her wardrobe, that first and theeen steal all her clothes :).
blessings, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment