"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little-if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe thats the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be pretty as possible for destiny." - Coco Chanel.

5.09.2011

on my wishlist.

1. Puffy Sleeves

One shoulder puff dress. - Leopard Print 


 Some of our favorite trendsetters have taken a shining to a different variation of the look. Whether it's a fancy flounce on a little black dress or on a vintage bolero, this iteration is less Frankenstein and more feminine, creating a silhouette that is soft yet dramatic. As long as exaggeration is avoided, cause then you'd end up looking like a circus clown.

2. Striped Blazer
I totally appreciate the vibe on striped blazers. I'd absolutely WORK this baby if it came into my life - he he :). Bold striped or any other blazer for that matter makes a sufficiently bold statement - on its own, with not even jewellery required. Just a pop of colour from a scarf or bag would do.





3.Nude Pumps


These baby's are a MUST HAVE ! They go with anything and in my case ha ha make legs look long. The well-appointed pump features simple, sleek, sexy lines making it a versatile addition to your shoe wardrobe. Classic & Timeless.


4. Tan Biker Jacket


5. Cat eye sunglasses
I feel that these would be such a joy to wear. They were mainly popular in the 1950s and 1960s among fashionable women.





6. Mungo & Jemima


I wouldn't mind an item or two at Mango & Jemima, a boutique on Long Street, Cape Town by *local designers* ! :)

and lastly

Sparrows are oh-so dear and because of that I made the decision of making a permanent mark on my left arm two months ago.  (picture below)


I would absolutely Love to own a vintage sparrow necklace ! !

The fact that I haven't been blogging much is getting to me on another level. The cause of this is the immense workload I've been getting at school and I hate the fact that its gotten to that point where I'm complaining about it. Nonetheless Ive been working pretty hard at reaching thaaat goal :).
Another thing that's gotten in the way is not having a camera. I misplaced my camera charger and have BIN looking but can't seem to find it. There wont be as much updates on what I wear because exams are coming up and until I work my way at getting another camera, we'll all have to settle with what I recommend on wearing, tips and items that are drool worthy for the time being.
blessings, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment