"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little-if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe thats the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be pretty as possible for destiny." - Coco Chanel.

5.14.2011

I'm actually so glad to see that people are wearing printed trousers. I went out today and saw a couple of people rocking the trend. I was pretty behind when it came to it cause I haven't bin out much, and presumably thought that we only bringing the trend out in spring, but I guess we got in too much of a rush. Can see that we even got ourselves printed stockings, which can be worn with a shirt dress with boots in winter and toss a scarf round the neck. I'm a big fan of the harem pant and got a beige colour the other day - will be posting picture soon :)




OK this one really is for spring (top) 


stunning clogs.

blessings, xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment